When you become a National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) member, you join NAMI at the Affiliate (local chapter), state, and national levels and become part of America’s largest grassroots organization dedicated to improving the lives of persons living with mental illnesses. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in mental health.
The fee for a membership is $35 per year. The open door membership level is available for individuals or families with low incomes. *This rate is $3 per year.
Your membership will be confirmed by letter from our Pittsfield office. Your membership:
- Gives you a stronger voice for advocacy on behalf of you and your family
- Provides you with the latest information on mental health research, treatment, and resources
- Helps fund education and support programs
- Offers you discounts on NAMI events and education products and discounted admission to the NAMI Convention
- Subscribes you to The Advocate from NAMI National and News from NAMI Massachusetts, a weekly informational email
Becoming a member shows that you believe in our mission to support, educate and advocate for all those in Berkshire County whose lives are affected by mental illnesses.
To become a member, complete the NAMI Berkshire County Membership Form and enclose it with your check to the following address:
NAMI Berkshire County
333 East Street, Room 417
Pittsfield, MA 01201
To become a member conveniently and securely online, visit www.nami.org, select “Become a Member” and complete the form.