When you become a National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) member, you join NAMI at the Affiliate (local chapter), state, and national levels and become part of America’s largest grassroots organization dedicated to improving the lives of persons living with mental illnesses. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in mental health.
The fee for a membership for a household is $60 annually and is is $40 per year for an individual. The open door membership level is available for individuals or families with low incomes at a rate of $5 annually.
Your membership will be confirmed by letter from our Pittsfield office. Your membership gives you:
- A stronger voice for advocacy on behalf of you and your family
- The latest information on mental health research, treatment, and resources
- Discounts on NAMI events and education products, including discounted admission to the NAMI Convention
- Subscription to The Advocate from NAMI National and News from NAMI Massachusetts, a weekly informational email
- Subscription to CIT in Action and Statehouse Spotlight e-newsletters
- Subscription to NAMI’s flagship magazine, the Advocate
- VIP access to monthly meetings for NAMI Berkshire County members only. These meetings will include guest speakers and address updates on advocacy, education and legislative issues.
Becoming a member shows that you believe in our mission to support, educate and advocate for all those in Berkshire County whose lives are affected by mental illnesses.
To become a member, complete the NAMI Berkshire County Membership Form and enclose it with your check to the following address:
NAMI Berkshire County
333 East Street, Room 417
Pittsfield, MA 01201
To become a member conveniently and securely online, visit www.nami.org, select “Become a Member” and complete the form.