NAMI Family-to-Family is a FREE educational course for family, caregivers and friends of individuals living with mental illness. Watch the video below to learn more. Click here to view and complete the application.
- 12 sessions, approximately 2.5 hours long
- Designed for the loved ones of someone living with a mental illness (ages 18 and up)
- Taught by trained family members of individuals living with mental illness
- Relays the most important and crucial information for caregiving
- Incorporates presentations, discussions and exercises