Join the Team Making a Difference in the Workplace!
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Berkshire County is excited to be a part of the team fighting against stigma in the workplace and YOU CAN TOO! CEOs Against Stigma is a statewide initiative created by the National Alliance on Mental Illness of Massachusetts (NAMI Mass).
CEOs Against Stigma and NAMI Berkshire County partner with top executives across the Commonwealth to implement top-down changes, creating healthier, more productive workplaces where employees feel safe disclosing and speaking freely about any and all mental health conditions that may affect them or their immediate families.
- Richard J. Alcombright; Mayor, City of North Adams
- John Bissell: Greylock Federal Credit Union
- Sheriff Thomas Bowler: Berkshire County Sheriff’s Office
- Carolyn Mower Burns, LICSW: Berkshire Children & Families
- Dr. Andrew Gerber: Austen Riggs Center
- Ellen Kennedy: President, Berkshire Community College
- Christine MacBeth: The Brien Center
- Kelly Marion: Gladys Allen Brigham Community Center Inc.
- Kenneth W. Singer: Berkshire County Arc
- Linda Tyer: Mayor, City of Pittsfield
The campaign is open to all Massachusetts companies, organizations, institutions and municipalities with at least 50 employees. If you are the leader interested in joining this team and creating a place of work that is stigma-free, contact Brenda at 413-443-1666 or email@example.com. For more information about CEOs Against Stigma, visit ceos.namimass.org.